Friday 21 February 2014

Taj Mahal Classic look

Hello Art lovers,

I was just wondering how beautiful and classic TAJ MAHAL used to appear in its early days when the humans were not having so many technologically advanced cameras or any photo-sharing websites like we have these days.

Then I decided why not to convert the picture of TAJ MAHAL into a perfect classic looking preserved picture.


This great monument, a classic example of Mughal Architecture is often symbolized as the Greatest piece of Love in the Human history. Taj Mahal was built in the year 1648 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife Mumtaz Mahal, and hence the name.

Now I can feel a bit satisfied that what if I was not born in that era, at-least I am able to see the classic look of Taj Mahal. :)

P.S. of course with the use of  photo editing software "Photoshop".


Until next time,
keep making good artworks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Popular Posts You might Like